Cult Champagne maker Selosse took the number one spot when wine lovers used Star Wine List to search top wine lists in 2022. [read the full champagne story]
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Cult Champagne maker Selosse took the number one spot when wine lovers used Star Wine List to search top wine lists in 2022. Domaine de la Romanée-Conti (DRC) came second and Champagne house Krug came in third.
‘With Star Wine List Premium, both amateurs and wine professionals have the chance to search more than 2000 top wine lists. Smart wine lovers use it to locate rare bottles and great values on wine lists near them,’says Krister Bengtsson, founder and publisher of Star Wine List.
The most-searched wines on Star Wine List
Placement, Winery, Region, Last year’s ranking
- Selosse, Champagne, 2
- DRC, Burgundy, 1
- Krug, Champagne, 4
- Maison/Domaine Leroy, Burgundy, 6
- Coche-Dury, Burgundy, 3
- Domaine Bizot, Burgundy, 5
- Raveneau, Burgundy (Chablis), 7
- Chateau Rayas, Rhône, 8
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Burgundy, –
- D’Auvenay, Burgundy, 16
- Domaine Roulot, Burgundy, 13
- Domaine Armand Rousseau, Burgundy, 20
- Roederer, Champagne, 11
- Comte Liger-Belair, Burgundy, 9
- Domaine des Miroirs, Jura, 17
- Domaine Dujac, Burgundy, –
- Gaja, Italy, 15
- Maison Pierre Overnoy / Emmanuel Houillon, Jura, 10
- Domaine Leflaive, Burgundy, –
- Domaine Roumier, Burgundy, 18
About Star Wine List
Star Wine List is the guide to great wine bars and wine restaurants around the world. Star Wine List is also a media company, telling stories and building communities and networks in the world of wine in restaurants.
Star Wine List started in Stockholm in 2017 to solve a problem of our own: there are so many restaurant guides but if you are a wine lover you start asking your friends if you are going somewhere, like Berlin. The selections on Star Wine List are made by our team of wine professionals and our ambassadors around the world.